Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Basic Law of Life

Me and my brother Caleb were discussing the jungle cruise earlier. We were reciting this one section when the skipper points out the African Veldt, all the animals there, and the lions encircling this dead-looking zebra...



"Aww! Isn't that something! Those lions are protecting that Sleeping Zebra!
Yes, kids, that's how zebras normally sleep... on their side... neck slightly bent... legs in the air... surrounded by lions...
He looks pretty dead tired to me.
We better move on and let him rest in peace...

(aside to the older members of the audience)
Well folks, I guess that just goes to show you the basic law of the jungle:
DON'T BE A ZEBRA!"

Then me and Caleb had a thought, and we added:

"Well folks, I guess that just goes to show you the basic law of life:
DON'T BE NON-ELECT!"


No comments:

Post a Comment