Monday, September 26, 2011

All's Well (Song from Gulliver's Travels)

Sung by Gabby


“'All's well, what's a rainy day

Never mind that cloud

Behind that cloud

You'll find a golden ray.


All's well, laugh your fears away.

See the light ahead,

Right ahead,

There's a moonlit night ahead.

Everyone come on have fun, all's well'


Why do they make me sing that song?

The poet who wrote it was certainly wrong!


It's bright ahead... go right ahead...

I'd rather go home and go right to bed!


My feet are wet, my bunions ache

And yet I've got to keep wide awake

Allllll night!!!


I wake folks up to tell them things are

Allllllright


and

All's well, what's a rainy day.

Never mind that cloud,

Behind that cloud

You'll find a golden ray.


All's well, laugh your fears away.

See the light ahead,

Right ahead,

There's a moonlit night ahead.

Everyone come on have fun, all's w-”





2 comments:

pattaya villas said...

I find the song and his reactions very funny. This is what I miss from those classic cartoons. Is Gulliver related in any way to Elmer?

christopher juwah said...

Am 26 now but I stills find him hilarious...i miss watching cartoons like these free from bullshit..it just makes you feel as light as a feather forgetting all you troubles

Post a Comment